Stump Grinding and Stump Removal
We Care Tree Service, Inc provides tree and stump removal for any size tree stump. We can remove your stump when we cut down your tree, or you can call us at a later date for stump removal. With our top of the line Vermeer stump grinding machines, we can remove any unsightly stump from anywhere on your property. We own many different sized machines to handle stumps that are extremely large in size or are located on a sloped hill, or a stump that is wedged in a narrow surrounding. We can leave the tree stump wood chips piled up for you to re-use as mulch, or haul them away for an extra charge. Let the estimator know what your plans are for the area and he can give you your best options. If a customer intends to re-plant, such as flowers, shrubs, bushes, or another tree, then the tree stump roots will need to be completely removed.
Expert Stump Removal Service
We Care Tree Service is a full-service Tree Removal service and to support this commitment we employ the best equipment in the Tree Removal industry. One of these classes of equipment is a professional stump grinder. With a stump grinder, we are able to turn an otherwise ugly stump into beautiful looking mulch! There are many reasons to have a stump removed
- Decay of stump invites pests
- A stump can take decades to decay on it’s own
- Certain Trees may continue to sprout new growth
- Roots extend further than you think and do more damage then you think!
- When stump has been removed and everything is cleaned up well or landscaped you will very happy you chose to do so.
- If you leave stumps it could lead to sinkholes or pose a major threat to anyone walking or running around them.
When not to have a stump removed:
- Foundation or walls are too close to stump
- Underground utilities are too close to stump
- No access with machine
- Landscaping around the stump that can sufficiently hide it
So, if you are looking to have an existing Stump Removed or looking for a Tree Removal Service that can turn the stumps that are leftover into mulch after the job is done call 516-373-6488